Access ASI’s services, products, and training through a variety of easy-to-use contract vehicles.
Federal Supply Schedule Contracts:
- Army Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3)
- Navy Sea-Port-e
- GSA Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) Acquisition Training and Curriculum Development BPA
- DHS Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration (FIMA) BPA
- DHS Federal Protective Service (FPS) Acquisition Support Services BPA
- DOI Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) Acquisition Support Services BPA
- Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) BPA
- USDA Wide Strategic Sourcing and Acquisition Savings Support Services BPA
Virtual Acquisition Office™ and Applied Learning Online™:
- Schedule 70 (SIN 132-32, SIN 132-51) (GS-35F-4952G)
- Library of Congress FEDLINK Contract (LC14C7112)
For further information about our products, please contact our Vice President for Client Solutions:
Buying Training Classes
PSS. All ASI courses are available through our PSS contract. (GS-10F-0308N)
SF-182. Agencies may use an authorized training form to procure and certify payment of training expenses through Government or non-Government facilities. The form is certified by training officials and supervisors instead of the contracting officer under a procedure negotiated by the two offices and addressed in the agency's administrative directives (Comp. Gen. B-210334 (July 14, 1983)). For additional details, please see OPM's Training Policy Handbook.
Partnering with Small Businesses
ASI often partners with small businesses and veteran-owned small businesses to serve our clients. Small businesses interested in subcontracting opportunities with ASI should contact our Director of Contracts for more information.
Contracting with ASI
For further information about our contract vehicles or opportunities to work with ASI Government, please contact our Director of Contracts: