This policy describes ASI Government’s privacy practices. It applies to how we handle information on the websites where this policy is posted. These websites may include websites designed for mobile devices. The policy may also apply to mobile device applications like ones for smart phones or tablets. If it does apply, it will be accessible on those devices or applications. Our information collection, dissemination, and usage practices are stated below.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information from or about visitors to our website:
- Traffic data, which is anonymous information relating to pages visited, time spent at pages, etc., that does not personally identify a website visitor. It usually includes the IP address of the visitor's network and identity of the website browser used, and may include the type of operating system the visitor uses or other non-personal information. We also use tracking tools like Google’s Universal Analytics.
- Voluntary self-identification information, including, a job applicant's gender and race/ethnicity, in compliance with the following: Title VII of the Executive Order 11246; Office of the Federal Contract Compliance Program's Rules and Regulations 41 CFR-60-1 (as amended for Affirmative Action Reporting Programs); and Executive Office of the President, Office of Management and Budget's OMB Directive Number 15.
- If you submit a request for information, a trial subscription, question, or other request to us, we may ask you to voluntarily provide your name, mailing address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address, and possibly other information specifically related to your question or request (such as the agency or entity you work for, and your current position). You are not required to provide the requested information. Of course, if you do not provide the requested information, we may not reply to your question or request.
- Other information, such as information about the browser you’re using. In a mobile environment, we might collect your location.
WHO WILL RECEIVE THE INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with any advertisers, affiliates, or other third parties, except as required by law. Information collected through the voluntary self-identification form will be accessed by our Human Resources department and possibly by designated affirmative action plan consultant and governmental agencies for statistical purposes as required by law.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the traffic data and the anonymous demographic data collected from your visits to our website, such as IP address, type of operating system, etc., to:
- Track the number and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages.
- Improve our website and the experience of visitors to our website.
- Provide you a better and more customized interaction with our website.
- Compile and analyze broad demographic data.
- Protect our company, our customers and our websites.
Additionally, we use information you provide to us to:
- Process your requests and for related purposes.
- Tell you about new products and services offered on this website.
- Operate our websites.
- When you have given us permission, to authorize other companies to contact you directly.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We protect the personal information we collect from you by using industry standard security measures. We store information for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes described here. We will also store information for as long as we are required to legally. While we use reasonable security measures, we cannot guarantee that the Internet or your mobile device will be completely secure. We encourage you to take steps to protect yourself online.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT SHARING PRACTICES
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions you may ask us.
THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN Our websites are not created for children. We do not believe children are interested in our sites, and do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and think we have information about your child who is under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.