You Need Partners Who Are Committed to the Federal Community. ASI Leads and Contributes at Every Level.
We’re proud to be government geeks.
Since 1996, we’ve been actively leading and contributing to organizations and activities dedicated to making federal agencies work better. We love this stuff! For example:
- We are longtime contributors to ACT-IAC Acquisition Excellence conferences and ASI CEO Tim Cooke was co-chairman of the 2017 event.
- We are co-creators with government and academia of the Acquisition of the Future movement.
- We helped stand up and continue to play a leading role in the ACT-IAC Acquisition Transformation Project.
- ASI serves on the Professional Services Council board and directs the Outcomes Oriented Working Group of PSC’s Acquisition and Business Policy Council, which produced “Enhanced Market Research Drives Better Acquisitions,” a white paper published in February 2017.
- We actively participate in National Contract Management Association events both locally and nationally.
- ASI testified before the Defense Department Section 809 Panel for Streamlining and Codifying Acquisition.
- We’ve spoken to the National Association of Public Administration.
- ASI has addressed Coalition for Government Procurement
Government is better for this work and so is ASI. Supporting key agency and government-wide management efforts opens opportunities for our team to grow, build experience and gain understanding of your latest challenges.
Because we participate—ASI delivers.