Since 1996, we’ve been actively leading and contributing to organizations and activities dedicated to making federal agencies work better. We love this stuff! For example:
- We are longtime contributors to ACT-IAC Acquisition Excellence conferences and ASI CEO Tim Cooke was co-chairman of the 2017 event.
- We are co-creators with government and academia of the Acquisition of the Future movement.
- We helped stand up and continue to play a leading role in the ACT-IAC Acquisition Transformation Project.
- ASI serves on the Professional Services Council board and directs the Outcomes Oriented Working Group of PSC’s Acquisition and Business Policy Council, which produced “Enhanced Market Research Drives Better Acquisitions,” a white paper published in February 2017.
- We actively participate in National Contract Management Association events both locally and nationally.
- ASI testified before the Defense Department Section 809 Panel for Streamlining and Codifying Acquisition.
- We’ve spoken to the National Association of Public Administration.
- ASI has addressed Coalition for Government Procurement
Government is better for this work and so is ASI. Supporting key agency and government-wide management efforts opens opportunities for our team to grow, build experience and gain understanding of your latest challenges.
Because we participate—ASI delivers.